# List of Modules
Here are some production-grade modules that can be used in Evmos applications, along with their respective documentation:
- claims - Rewards status and claiming process for the mainnet release.
- epochs - Executes custom state transitions every period (aka epoch).
- erc20 - Trustless, on-chain bidirectional internal conversion of tokens between Evmos' EVM and Cosmos runtimes.
- evm (opens new window) - Smart Contract deployment and execution on Cosmos
- feemarket (opens new window) - Fee market implementation based on the EIP1559 specification.
- incentives - Incentivize user interaction with governance-approved smart contracts.
- inflation - Mint tokens and allocate them to staking rewards, usage incentives and community pool.
- vesting - Vesting accounts with lockup and clawback capabilities.