List of Modules
Here is a list of all production-grade modules that can be used on the Evmos blockchain, along with their respective documentation:
- claims - Rewards status and claiming process for the mainnet release.
- epochs - Executes custom state transitions every period (aka epoch).
- erc20 - Trustless, on-chain bidirectional internal conversion of tokens between Evmos' EVM and Cosmos runtimes.
- evm - Smart Contract deployment and execution on Cosmos
- feemarket - Fee market implementation based on the EIP1559 specification.
- revenue - Split EVM transaction fees between block proposer and smart contract developers.
- incentives - Incentivize user interaction with governance-approved smart contracts.
- inflation - Mint tokens and allocate them to staking rewards, usage incentives and community pool.
- vesting - Vesting accounts with lockup and clawback capabilities.
Evmos uses the following Cosmos SDK modules:
- auth - Authentication of accounts and transactions for Cosmos SDK applications.
- authz - Authorization for accounts to perform actions on behalf of other accounts.
- bank - Token transfer functionalities.
- capability - Object capability implementation.
- crisis - Halting the blockchain under certain circumstances (e.g. if an invariant is broken).
- distribution - Fee distribution, and staking token provision distribution.
- evidence - Evidence handling for double signing, misbehaviour, etc.
- feegrant - Grant fee allowances for executing transactions.
- genutil - variaety of genesis utility functionalities for usage within a blockchain application
- gov - On-chain proposals and voting.
- params - Globally available parameter store.
- slashing - Validator punishment mechanisms.
- staking - Proof-of-Stake layer for public blockchains.
- upgrade - Software upgrades handling and coordination.
Evmos uses the following the IBC modules for the SDK: